Independent Sales Reps Needed
We have recently decided to open up new sales opportunities to independent
sales reps throughout the United States and Canada. If you are experienced
in educational sales to K-12 schools and would like to discuss opportunities,
please contact us here.
If you've never done outside sales before, chances are, you won't be a good
fit because you will have no idea what you'll be getting into. However, if you are new to sales and extremely serious, we might be willing to take a chance.
General Expectations of an Independent Educational Sales Rep
- You are willing to drive the miles necessary to visit schools in person.
- You expect to work an exclusive territory, such as an entire state, or portion of a state.
- You are willing to generate your own leads.
- You are proactive and might exhibit at local conferences.
Benefits of Representation
- High commission
- Annual subscription business model = repeat business
- Solid training
- Hands-off attitude - we won't micromanage you
Back to the MathScore Homepage