Success in Schools
In schools, MathScore® is typically used as a supplemental program, often used
for 30-60 minutes per student per week. The supplemental
nature of our program makes it easy for teachers to adopt MathScore because
it does not disrupt the curriculum and does not force teachers to change
their style. MathScore is research-based, already
proven to raise test
scores, aligns to the NCTM focal points, and
can easily align to any state's standards.
Sample math practice problems
Alignments to state math standards
Read how MathScore compares to the competition
My child uses MathScore at school. How do I log in from home?
- "MathScore is the best automated math tool I've
ever seen. I can measurably observe my students' stellar effort and
proficiency gains with ease."
- Janette Leath, 5th grade teacher, Bishop Elementary School, Sunnyvale, CA
- "I really like the MathScore program because it's continual learning,
continual practice, and I've seen growth in
every single one of my students...
the cream of the crop, and those that really struggle. Everyone has made
- Marivic Walch, 5th grade teacher, Bishop Elementary School
- "Math Score is a phenomenal program. It improves student
achievement in math
and assists students in gaining proficiency toward meeting the required
standards in mathematics. Students love the built in motivational factor
which stimulates them to work and try harder to gain mastery in math.
Sunnyvale Middle School students sing praises
about this program. They
wonder why they didn't have this in elementary school because they would be
so much more advanced. We are fortunate to have this throughout our school
this year and expect to see some significant rewards."
- Frances Dampier, Principal, Sunnyvale Middle School
- "On a typical weekend, we have 30 to 40 students
logging into Mathscore.com on their own time.
When you have that kind of reaction
from students, it's very important to nurture and support that
enthusiasm, in order to help it grow."
- Eric Panosian, Principal, Bishop Elementary School
- "In accordance with No Child Left Behind, MathScore incorporates
research-backed learning principles. Continuous feedback and built-in
assessment tools enable students to learn efficiently, parents to remain
involved with their children and teachers to easily and cost-effectively
work with all of their students. MathScore works."
- John Cradler, Educational Technology Expert
Homeschool Math information
Back to the MathScore practice program homepage