Description of ServiceMathScore provide a suite of tools that enable students to become better at math, primarily through math practice and lessons. In addition, MathScore provides tools to analyze progress. You agree that this service is provided "AS-IS" and can change at any time without notice to you.
Restrictions on UseYou agree not to do any of the following:
- use these Web pages for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- make any attempt to compromise the security of any user's account, through hacking, or any other means;
- use or attempt to use any automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access or deny access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of these Web pages, any data or content found on or accessed through these Web pages, or any other ALSC Information without the prior express written consent of ALSC;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on these Web pages that have not been intentionally made publicly available either by their public display on these Web pages or through their accessibility by a visible link on these Web pages;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to these Web pages or their content;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of these Web pages or any activities conducted on or through these Web pages, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on these Web pages;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of ALSC, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on these Web pages or the infrastructure of these Web pages.